Join the LA Walks steering committee for an open meeting!
We're inviting the larger community to contribute to discussions pertaining to all of our current projects. If you've ever wanted to get involved in our work, this is the time! This meeting will cover our many elements of our S.A.F.E. campaign which includes:
- 2013/2014 Pedestrian Count
- Vision Zero Policy
- Hyperion Bridge Project
- Metro Complete Streets Policy
- Street and Sidewalk Repair
- Pending and Future Grants
- Past & Future Walks
- Cap & Trade Policies
- Potential Pedestrian Funding Opportunities
- Any new ideas brought to the table!
Anyone from the public can attend, so please bring someone you feel will be interested in our work. We are excited to hear everyone's thoughts about our projects and goals so that we can be more inclusive, effective, and efficient!
Los Angeles Walks Open Meeting
Thursday, November 13
6:30pm to 8:30pm
4343 Leimert Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90008