This year, we’re celebrating all things walking in our digital world of LA VILLAGE! Engaging through a world building program called GATHER.TOWN, you'll create an avatar and join others as we all venture through our LA VILLAGE. You'll meet our neighbors, learn about our communities, and make new friends!
Buy your ticket and we'll send you a link to our LA VILLAGE!
- 5:30 PM - Doors to LA VILLAGE open! Mingle in and explore our lobby, chat with new friends and the Los Angeles Walks Board and Team.
- 6:00 PM - Our first stop is the LA Harbor Community of Wilmington. Learn about our organizing work in the Wilmington community, our innovative promotora educator program, and our work with SoCal Families for Safe Streets!
- 6:20 PM - Next, we visit our super popular 2019-20 public walk series #LA4CORNERS, where we trekked the original boundaries of LA City. Be part of an interview with LA Historian and walk guide Victoria Bernal as she shares #LA4Corners walk in four videos.
- 7:00 PM - Our third stop, we listen in on an interview with Dr. Andrea Gibbons, author of City of Segregation: One Hundred Years of Struggle for Housing in Los Angeles.
- 7:30 PM - Our final stop, we check in with luchador wrestler El Peatónito, the pedestrian rights superhero from Mexico City known worldwide for his street theater.
Interested in Sponsoring?
In addition to promoting you on our email list and social media, depending on your sponsorship level (please scroll down), you can be part of our LA VILLAGE! There are opportunities for your logo on BILLBOARDS, throughout our themed STORY TELLING ROOMS, or the main TOWN PLAZA. We'll also be sure to add written information about you and/or your organization.
Our Raffle Prizes: